I figured out how to change the settings so that anyone who wants to can comment on our blog! So people leave comments for us!!!!!! I love to read them. All you do is click on the word "comment" at the bottom of the post or pictures and it will bring you to the comment page where you can read what others have said as well as write and post your own comments! try it out sometime and e-mail me if it don't work!
We closed on our house on Monday and now are homeowners!!!! Yeah!!!!! So glad that is behind us now. We love the new carpet that got put in. I'll have to post some pictures of the rooms sometime.
Our desktop went on the blink. So now we are down to one laptop and one way onto the net. *sigh* so I won't be posting pictures on here until we get the desktop working again as all our pictures are on the desktop. Electronic gismose can be fustrating at times.
Alana is starting to want to pray at meal times now. yesterday she prayed and got to the end of her prayer and said "bye". Well, she kinda has the right idea. lol
Well Jacob just got up from his nap and is going to want to finish writing his article for the paper, so I better call is quits for now!
Later!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


6 comments:
Alana sounds like such a sweetie! *hug*
Congratulations on closing your house!! :-)
Hey Bekah! Now that you have a house can I move in it? lol
Owning your own house is going to be so much fun! Congratulations! I’m sure it’ll be worth that loooooong wait. You’ll definitely have to post pictures!!
Hi! This is Rachel Riddell, we're the crazy people that held Micah and Isaiah hostage for our wedding in 2003. :-)
After reading this post I just had to tell you that my husband once left our answering machine message like this:
"You've reached the Riddells. We can't come to the phone right now, but please leave your name and number and we'll get right back to you. Amen."
Maybe my husband needs to get together with your daughter so they can get straightened out? :-)
Looking forward to getting to know you... :-)
LOL!
That's funny Rachel! Looks like you got a blog? I'll have to check it out sometime soon.
Thanks all! We are excited to finally "own" a house and I will send pics this month sometime.
Yes! Addy you can come and move in with us! That would be a blast!
HI, this is Sister Kasey! I am originally from Idaho and was in Brother Wilda's Region. I knew missy Grant from AK. THEN I met Micah and thus I have learned you are his sister...(hope I got that right) Well now I live in Tennessee...marriage moves you far! I just thought I would say hi! I love montana because it's so similar to Idaho, plus I love all the montana people!! Tell Bro Josh hi for me if you can!!
Post a Comment