awww Bek she is soo precious.... I miss you guys so much..I doubt Elijah and Alana even remember me and I've yet to meet Josiah...but seen the pictures and I don't think i've seen cutier kids...if you happen to put the dress I bought when Alana was born on Moriah take a picture for me PLEASE....
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
13 comments:
Another absolutely beautiful baby! Two boys and two girls--couldn't be better than that. Love and blessings to all of you.
Joerene
Gorgeous little (*cough* not so little) girl. God is good!
Sis. Nowling
Do babys come any more beautiful?!
Jessa
We were sooo excited to have another girl! 2 boys and 2 girls- God has given us our hearts desire!
Yeah, Jacob and I both knew that she was going to be 9 lbs. Only we weren't expecting it to be so close to 10!
Moriah favors her daddy. We are so happy for you. You just want to kiss those beautiful, chubby cheeks. Sis. Tammi
*sigh* I wish I could be there guys! I miss you all, now I want to come see the new baby. =)
Come see us Paul! We miss you guys too. Alana would love to see you!
Oh my, I want one..well she is so cute and cuddly sweeet I hope you all get tons more pictures on here
awww Bek she is soo precious.... I miss you guys so much..I doubt Elijah and Alana even remember me and I've yet to meet Josiah...but seen the pictures and I don't think i've seen cutier kids...if you happen to put the dress I bought when Alana was born on Moriah take a picture for me PLEASE....
Lots of love to you,Jay and the kids
Jenna
Definately Jenna! I will post it and send it to you!
thanks so much Bek...hey could you also resend me the one of Alana in that Packer outfit that you sent me awhile ago it some how got deleted...
god bless lots of love
jenna
Very nice site! fatigue management safety training course canada
What a great site »
Post a Comment