Thursday, January 28, 2010

House Picture

This is a picture of the house that we are renting. We only rent the top part of the house. I couldn't imagine living in the whole house and having to clean it all! The top part is 2,000 sq. ft. We are enjoying all the room.


A couple of REALLY Tall trees in front of the house. The house you see here is our neighbors house. That Suburban is ours.


The yard that the kids have to play in. That is where the fruit trees are also. The barn belongs to our landlord.


Here is the view from the girl's window. The kid's yard is on the right. The horses are the landlords. The kids enjoy watching them.


Someday I will put up pictures of the inside. Nothing to "Wow" over. I haven't hung any pictures up or done any decorating yet.

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

So nice to hear from your part of the world! Hope things are going well for you guys.

cokelady said...

Looks GREAT, Bekah! Lots of room for the kids to run and play.

So... does that mean somebody else lives in the bottom half of the house?

Rebekah Doran said...

Sis. Smith - I will try to post something a little more informative tonight.

Becki - No one lives in the bottom part of the house yet. The landlord was still working on it when we moved in. I don't know if he is still is, but right now it is just us. I'm a little nervous about someone moving in below us with 5 kids running around up here. I'm hoping they will like kids or have kids when it does happen.

Jessa Stephens said...

Nice and big!! Plenty of room for the kids. =)