WOW! WOW! WOW! I looooooooooooove all of the pictures, Rebekah! (It must've taken you HOURS to put them all on here! Believe me, I know! Ha!) They are all sooooooooo pretty. There's no way I could begin to pick favorites. What an amazing place for family pictures! BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much for taking the time to share them all with us. :-)
It has taken me a month or so to sort through them all then edit etc. Working on them whenever I could in at night (which wasn't very often) It sure was a fun place. Can't wait to go again next yr. :)
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
2 comments:
WOW! WOW! WOW! I looooooooooooove all of the pictures, Rebekah! (It must've taken you HOURS to put them all on here! Believe me, I know! Ha!) They are all sooooooooo pretty. There's no way I could begin to pick favorites. What an amazing place for family pictures! BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much for taking the time to share them all with us. :-)
Wow! I'm surprised to have a comment already.
It has taken me a month or so to sort through them all then edit etc. Working on them whenever I could in at night (which wasn't very often) It sure was a fun place. Can't wait to go again next yr. :)
Glad that you enjoyed them though.
Post a Comment