Hey, everyone.
I'm back from Colorado. I had a wonderful time, even though I really missed my family. Apparently they missed me too, because they they haven't stopped letting me know since I've been home.
Colorado camp was a small one, but it was very good. We had a handful of new children, all of whom got saved and sanctified. I got to baptize Genesis, which was neat because it's been so long since I saw her. The last time I saw her and Morgan, Kevin and Michelle were about to make me an official uncle. I think the few days that I was there were sufficient to rekindle that bond, because Bethany cried when I had to leave.
I will definitely be keeping in touch and am planning a trip next year, when I can take the whole family with me. I struck an agreement with them, in which they will come and see me as well.
We also went to see Bishop's Castle while I was there. Jeremiah and I used to pass Bishop Castle on the way to visit Rio, but it's been close to ten years since I've seen the place. The main castle is pretty much finished now, although there are some sections that are still under construction. He's done an awesome job and I took plenty of pictures to show my own family.
Now that I'm back, the adventure continues in the Flathead Valley. I just picked Micah up from the airport, and we will be spending several days together. Hopefully, we'll get to check out Glacier Park together, as well as Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia.
Well, that's all for now. I'll keep you posted as the rest unfolds.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


1 comment:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Advice buying card computer video instructions removing fal stock
Post a Comment