Thought that I would write a quick note on what has been going on in our lives for the past 4 months. Jacob and I prayed and decided that we would try to buy a house. We found a house that we liked and was alot closer to family. God opened the doors and we were able to move in the beginning to May. The weekend of the move we had a revival at church. Then a district convention. Then we found out that Doran baby #4 was on the way. June brought a visit from AK family and family camp. July was our regional convention and the end of the famous all day sickness. Yahhhh! After that it was playing catch up on house work and still trying to unpack. Aug. Jaocb went to CO and was the evangelist for a youth camp. My brother Micah from AK came for a visit and showed us how to set up this nifty blog. Hope you all will like it and I hope I learn how to use it before he leaves! lol Josiah had his first birthday last week and got his first haircut. He looks like a little boy now. Elijah will have his 4th birthday Sunday. We are going to have his party Sat. before Uncle leaves. Since Micah has been here we have made a trip into Glacier park and gone to Canada. We found some hot springs (which was Micah's first time in one) and ate Bavarian food (great desersts!) The guys from church all floated down the river and today My guys (Elijah too!) rafted to an Island. That's about it for getting caught up. Now to learn to post pictures! Later!
1 comment:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Email marketing software and anti spam Quincenare dresses bontril pharmacy cod Taxes in canada Wheatland dentists Financial planning retirement bontril cheap http://www.clomid-day-3-vs-day-5.info
Post a Comment