Elijah turned 4 today. Wow. Time goes by fast. He got a big dinasour that moves and makes noise with 3 little one that just stand and a caveman that rides on the back of the big dinasour. He thinks it is pretty cool.
Yesterday we had his birthday party. Just had family over. It was a hot day so we filled up the little kiddy pool and they all played in it for a while. They had a blast! After the party we brought Uncle Micah to the airport and saw him off. Hope he made it ok. I didn't hear he didn't so I guess no news is good news. *smile*
We are goign to Josh and Deb's tonight after church. Faith told me that we will have a bondfire. Should be fun.
That's it for now. I'll have to work on getting more pictures up this week.
Later!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment