It has been a while since I wrote. Actually had a min and so I’m going to see how much I get wrote.
Jacob and I have exchanged likes. He was wanting butter and ketchup the other day and he never does. I was wanting peanutbutter on toast while is odd. Must be the whole pregnancy thing. Lol
Alana is finally over her fear of going outside. Yah! Now she out there almost more than Elijah.
Josiah is getting too tall. He reaches stuff on my table now. He is also walking around holding onto things. It won’t be long before he walks. I changed out his clothes to the next size this week along with his shoes.
Elijah got stung again. That’s twice in a month. Poor kid! Then our cousin Bethy got stung too a few days later. Thankfully now it has cooled off and the bees aren’t flying as fast. Hopefully that will be the end of stings for the year.
We finally settled on a midwife. I’m 21 wk. Due date is Jan. 20. Half there! It won’t be too long and the new one will be here!
Elijah’s lamp caught on fire the other day. Thankfully both Jacob and I were in the room and was able to get it out before any damage was done. So now Elijah has no light in his room. We are going to be looking for one that hangs from the ceiling to avoid little kid batter.
Elijah actually washed a few dishes the other day. He was excited. He also helped me cut up some peaches and did a good job. He was proud of himself.
Yesterday I had a craving for pizza so Sam and Tammy, Aunt Cathy and Uncle David and the Koffmans and us all went to pizza hut after church for lunch. Missed you Paul! Later that night Sam and Tammy came over after evening church and Jacob made us some blizzards. Mmmmm, boy were they good. Then us wives proceeded to beat our husbands at I buy. It was a great night!
Today we got our house inspected by the loan people, next will be to get the appraisal. So things are moving slowly but surely.
We found out this week that we were losing somore members. They are moving on us. *sigh* One is already gone and didn’t even tell us bye! I won’t mention any names but his name starts with a “P” and ends with and “L”.
It has been raining a lot the past few days and cold. We actually turned some heat on today. Need to figure out the pellet stove!
Dave Jr came over to pray with Jacob tonight. I heard a race car game going. Prayer time must be over. J
I’m going to try and get some pictures up. Were you guys able to look at the pictures of Micah, Paul and Jacob? Did you see them Paul?
Jacob and Dave Jr. are wanting to go camping this weekend and hopefully shoot a bear. LOL I’m sure that will be an experience! I told Jacob I wanted to go deer hunting this year, but he thinks the hiking would be too much for me. It has been a long time since I shot a gun. It would be kinda fun to actually get one.
My gardening time will soon be over. Elijah sure had fun pulling up the onions. I know both Alana and Elijah will have fun pulling carrots! Oh, that reminds me. Josaih escapes outside now. Especially when brother or sister leaves the door open, he out with a vengeance!
I better go for now!
Rebekah


1 comment:
lol yeah, never a bored moment between my kids and my husband. (My kids can be as crazy as my husband as times!)
Life is great though.
Oh, good. glad the pics worked. Those guys are crazy!
yeah, pizza is the best!
Post a Comment