Jacob's back got hurt Sun. and it hurt him all week. Last night was the first good's night sleep he had, due to prayer at church. Wed. Jacob was sick with the flu and so just I and the two younger kids went to church. Yesterday Lauren and Sam and Tammy came over in the afternoon and we played a game of IBuy while Jacob finished his writing for the Newpaper and then the sermon for that night. Good sermon. I got to laughing during the sermon though when Dan (Dave's boy) (they sit right behind us.) said "I don't like this yelling buisness!" LOL Little kids are so funny!
Today was Jacob's "day off" so he laid in the hammic outside for a while. I got to lay with him a few mins. but went back inside to finish dinner. Alana and Elijah had fun with Daddy though. He even brought them for a walk. We had Aunt Cathy and Uncle David over for dinner and had a nice visit. Now the kids are in bed and Jacob's praying with Davy at his house this time.
Earlier this morning I cheated and went to my Aunt Cathy's house to use her big bread machine. We made 12 loaves at one time. Put oatmeal in them! mmmmm... then divided up the dough into 3 bowls. I got one, Debbie got one and Aunt cathy kept one. So we had fresh warm bread for lunch. MMmmmm... Then it was cutting up and blending peaches for dehydrating. Makes good lather for winter. Anyway, that's it for this end!
R
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


1 comment:
The best!
Post a Comment