Thought that I would enlighten everyone about an incident that happend today. It quit raining! and so the kids were outside playing. I keep my kitchen window open when they are out so I can hear cries etc. All of a sudden I heard some tin noise, like someone playing with tin. ???? I looked out the window and there was Alana on the roof of the shed walking around!!!! I ran out to the yard and both Elijah and Alana were up there walking around. They had climbed up there but thankfully I caught them before anyone fell!
Well, I'm off to see how much of the bathroom siding? I can tear down. Mary (the lady that checked our house yesterday) said that we most likely will have to have the bathroom fixed and the roof reroofed before they will give us the loan. It will be up to the appraiser though they said. Debbie said (she my cousin that got a loan through the same place) she would start fixing it now before the appraiser sees it. The bathroom works and all that, it just looks bad. Needs a new paint job and some kind of flooring.
Off to see how much damage I can do!
Bek
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


1 comment:
Well, Alana girly in that she loves pink, purple, pretty things and babies. But she'll pick up a bug as fast as Elijah and as you read generally tries to copy anything Elijah does.
Post a Comment