Yes, as I write the church here in the Flathead Valley is on a hayride. (Josiah is sleeping, thus I am writing.) After church we all ment over at Bro. Ted Kouffman's house for hotdogs and chilli with desserts, chips, fruit and of course Hot Cocoa! After the hay ride we will have a CPMA service and my guess is a few of us will end up playing a game or two. Hunting season opens next week and so a few of the guys brought their guns and sighted them in. Tomorrow we are going to pick up our pig. Bro. Ted raised pigs this year for whoever wanted one. Let me tell you, that is some of the best pig meat you'll ever taste! We are all looking forward to our sausage!
Jacob and I have been working on the house. We had to do a few things before we could get the loan. Grandpa Jenkins and I have been working on the bathroom remudding it and painting it then we will put some kind of flooring in. It's been fun! I've learned how to sheetrock a window and then mud it to make it look nice. This coming week we have 3 windows to put in the front of the house and they will need the sheetrock and mud too.
Jacob brought us down to the river for one last nice walk before winter. The kids had a blast and Elijah has been asking to go again. Kids sure do love mud!
Not really a whole lot else going on that is worth writing about....so I guess I'll quit for now.
R
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


2 comments:
Excellent, love it!
backpacks Catalogs country hearts kitchen Ultram celebrex notebook backpack review Argyle sweaters for girls games chat adult discount dvd Anal boys gay teen Advent flat screen monitor
best regards, nice info Fat black men getting pussy Non surgical face lifting by isla henry Web page design cumbria http://www.accutaneinducedlupus.info/Lg125_heater.html Toys dildo Sterling spring water filters
Post a Comment