We got a real floor in the bathroom now!!! We've painted the bathroom a light blue and are putting dolphins in. I've always liked dolphins and now I get them. *smile* I did my first plumbing job and ended up spraying water on grandpa, lol, opps, but I figured out what was wrong and fixed it. Jacob and I both have learned how to put windows in and then remud etc. to make it pretty again. That's what Jacob's been up to the last few days, prettying up the windows. Today he is painting them and then we will be done with that. We are also learning how to put new doors in the house. Soon we will learn how to trim them. fun, fun. Hey, I know how to take a toilet out and put one back in. Wasn't as hard as I thought it might would be.
Josiah had some excitement last week. He got his first burn. *sigh* Thankfully it wasn't bad enough to go to the hopital. It is healing rather nicely and hasn't hinderd him getting around none.
Elijah has noticed his backwash. lol "Mom, there is yucky stuff in my drink." "Yeah, that's your backwash." He kept asking me over and over that week, finally I said, "Elijah, you tell me why there is stuff in there. "Because my back needs to be washed." lol Poor kid, no wonder he kept asking over and over again. He was trying to figure out what his back had to do with his drink.
Speaking of drinks, some water got spilled on the floor and before I could get the mop, Josiah was there trying to drink it off the floor! Yuk! He is the first of my kids to every try that. lol brother!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


4 comments:
Now that's funny right there.
Zay
What a great site barcode reader for vivid7 Protonix mechanism action Eye surgery cataract new york city lasik surgery laser eye-surgery procedure buffalo Opthomology lasik eye surgery Did ferdinand porsche design the volkswagen beetle Liposuction clinics
Where did you find it? Interesting read modafinil Hummer logo Cheap air flights cheap student airline fares goiania Erotic lingerie photo Tj jeeps How work for tenuate Cost of upgraded subaru stereo Portable space heaters Price 30 protonix 40mg hummer Cctv lens surveillance hiking boots florida kitchen window
Excellent, love it! 3rd rhinoplasty risk Ohlone+online+education
Post a Comment