Monday, October 03, 2005

An update at last!

I know, I know, haven’t posted anything for 2 wks. Bad… But it’s not all my fault! lol! Jacob’s laptop went on the blink and so he has been having to use the desktop to do his work on. So my windows of opportunity to write have been non-existent until now. J

Let’s see, what all has been going on in the last two weeks? …. I made lasagna for the first time since I’ve been married for Jacob. It turned out pretty good too! lol Thinking of making stuff for Jacob, he asked me one day “When are you going to make something good to eat?” I was stunned but thankfully he clairified himself later “When are you going to make something good to eat that is BAD for me?” LOL OK, can you tell I don’t do deserts much? Later that week he got some pumkin bread….

Jacob brought us one day with him to work. He was going on a school field trip to see Indians etc and brought us along. It was great fun, kids loved it. We even got to try some Indian fry bread and smoked-dried deer meat. Very good by the way.

Elijah has started school. We got him a pre-school book that has all kinds of things to do. He loves the mazes. He has even started learning to write A and B.

Alana has FINALLY started to say “Mommy”!!! Now she says it all the time! It’s cute. She also loves to say “Daddy wook!” (look) Jacob thinks it’s her favorite thing to say. She has also learned her first memory verse. John 11:35 Jesus wept. It’s cute to hear her say it.

Jacob was talk with Elijah the other day about how one time he was in Mommy’s tummy. Well, Elijah the great story teller said “Yeah and I saw blood and bones and had to turn away…”

We got our hot water heater covered now. Josh Davis came over and helped Jacob build the enclosure. He is going to show Jacob how to mud it and then we will paint the whole bathroom.

Elijah got to feel the baby move for the first time yesterday. He was pretty excited.

Josiah is still not walking but he is standing on his own more often. He thinks the song “Baby Jesus” is fun and loves the peek-a-boo at the end. The other day he decided that we were being to slow to feed him, so he climbed in his highchair by himself. Only problem was he crawled in to the seat headfirst and got himself stuck!
Anyway, I think that about wraps it up for here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful family. I'm so glad you update us with what's happening and with pictures.
Susan Pearce

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »