Ok…I seriously need to go and find some kids to hang around for a while. Get it out of my system… all the adorable pictures are making me want my own! :-) Bekah you seriously have the cutest kids!!
Jessa, You are more than welcome to come and visit us anytime! We have more kids in our church than we do adults and let me tell you, the kids around here are so cute and make you laugh all the time!
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
5 comments:
Yes, we do have any son. He jusy hasn't gotten in any of the new pictures yet.
Ok…I seriously need to go and find some kids to hang around for a while. Get it out of my system… all the adorable pictures are making me want my own! :-)
Bekah you seriously have the cutest kids!!
Jessa
Jessa, You are more than welcome to come and visit us anytime! We have more kids in our church than we do adults and let me tell you, the kids around here are so cute and make you laugh all the time!
I know...when ever I need a vacation (which is now!!) Montana is the frist place I think about!:)
lol... You know what I think Sis. Tammey...one day when I have kids there going to be the cutest of all!;-)
She is so beautiful and I love the name you chose. I think she looks a LOT like Jacob!
Hope you all are doing well and happy.
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment