Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentines Day! a day later

It was a great day. I woke up to hearing Jacob telling Elijah to quite down. Usually I can go back to sleep real easy, but not this morning, so I got up. Walked out into the kitchen and there was Jacob at the stove cooking breakfast! He made us all some yummy omlets with juice, and Mom, he even gave me some spinich! lol Jacbo then gave me a V card and gift. The card was really sweet. The gift was a questata baker/maker. He told me that he would cook supper for me that evening using the new maker! It was a very yummy supper. They turned out really good. We put onions, tomatoes, olives and bacon and of course cheese in them. It was great!

For the day I decided to wear my favorite color bright pink (fusha), for those of you who did that test thing, I rated 19% and yes, pink is my favorite color! I'm sooo excited that it seems to be Alana's favorite too! She saw was I put on yesterday and wanted to wear pink too. She wouldn't settle for anything less then bright pink. So we matched yesterday. It was fun.

girls in pink


My Aunt Cathy brought us over some cupcakes for V day. They were really good! As you can see Josiah throughly enjoyed his! The cupcakes had what me and my brothers reffered to as "marshmellow" icing on them. Let me tell you! Not as easy to clean as your normal icing but VERY YUMMY!

frosted boy


Yesterday Moriah started to smile back when talked to and smiled at! It was so fun! I love it when babies start to smile. I've also had to start playing music all day to get Moriah to sleep better. She'll even fall asleep on the couch or daybed now. She is such a good baby.


smiling at mom


Josiah loves bread. The other day I baked some bread. While the bread was cooling Josiah decided to try to help himself. Thankfully he was cought before much damage was done!


bread

Well, that will have to be it for now. Moriah just woke up from a nap and the other kids are wanting to eat. I guess I'll need to go and make them some spinich applesause. ( yes they do actually eat it and like it.)

Rebekah

10 comments:

The Middle J said...

the picture of you and Alana is just adorable and Josiah looks to be alot like his brother- lol

sounds like you had a great day :D

Jenna

Rebekah Doran said...

Oh, thank you.

Josiah isn't as ornery as Elijah was at his age. *smile* It is nice.

R

Kasey said...

You have to explain this to me...spinach applesauce? LOL...I love applesauce, but spinach applesauce? I like spinach too, I just can't put them together in my mind. No more pictures of your cute kids...makes me want one hehe.

Rebekah Doran said...

Spinach applesauce-it is like a smoothy. I blend applesauce with a handful of spinich. You can blend an apple with a handful of spinich too. It taste manly like applesauce. My kids drink it like a smoothy with a straw. I prefer to eat my apple and then make a salad but this is an easy way to get spinich down my kids!!!

Kasey said...

awwww I see. Tricky aren't you lol. Whatever works huh! My grandmother hates chicken and I been trying to think of ways to sneak it into her diet. Though, I wouldn't really do it, just thinking muwwaaahahaha. (thats my mock evil laugh)

Momma Tammi said...

Where does Alana get the curls from? All of your children are beautiful.

Rebekah Doran said...

From her Daddy. *smile* When Jacob's hair gets longer it curls. My Mom has somewhat curly hair too. But Alana's is the actual ringlets! I love it!

R

Momma Tammi said...

I had forgotten that Jacob's hair starts to curl when it gets longer. I love Alana's curls...gorgeous! Having a daughter must be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a sister growing up and never got one, but now I got two girls! yes, it is very fun and a dream come true!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! jenna jameson toys Welch allyn barcode scanners Mortgage rates 15 Blackjack remove adware