Saturday, February 11, 2006

Oh, the sunshine!

It is sooo beautiful outside. Wish I could send the kids out. They are getting tired of being couped up in he house. Yesterday they were not quite as bad as the couple days before, they were bouncing off the walls. Yesterday we did "school". Elijah wants to do school again today, I should, it seems to help him calm down a little. Alana likes to color in her coloring book when Elijah does school. Elijah and I played a game of Uno yesterday with 5 cards each. He won, then Moriah was awake so that ended that. Aunt Debbie brought over a felt dinosaur board with felt dinosaurs the other day. All the kids been enjoying that. It was really cute to watch Josiah growl at Elijah's dinosaur with his dinosaur. Our pellet stove is all clogged up so we can't use it right now, all it does is blow smoke into our house. Once people aren't scared to come by us anymore we will be able to get someone to show us how to clean it out.

Jacob is out right now taking pictures of a play. He gets to attend some neat things for free. the other day he went to take pictures of a old church building getting moved.

I'm back, Moriah needed a diaper change that ended with a bath. Ok course than Alana and Josiah wanted a bath. Now we are all clean and dried and dressed and Moriah is down for another nap. Speaking of naps, Josiah had only an hour nap today. The other night he just wouldn't go to sleep for anything until 2 am. So we are trying shorter naptimes. Actually, yesterday we did no nap and he slept real well but was MR. GRUMP all day until bed time.

Sorting the toys the other day has proven very beneficial. It is so much easier for the kids to clean up and there isn't toys everywhere now. They had started the habit of dumping the WHOLE toy box out. That was a mess, but now it is not so bad and so much faster cleaning up!

Well, I think I better close this. I smell another diaper change coming!

R

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I got you birthday message. Thank you very much. lol I had a total of about 35 messages that had something to do with my birthday. Well I miss you a lot and love you guys very much!!!

Adelyn

Rebekah Doran said...

Josiah LOVES to sit in anthing square. He has even emptied out drawers so he can sit in them!

Your welcome Addie!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Mortgage banking errors 26 omissions insurance Merchant services merchant account credit card pro who's who scholarship hilton mpg paris paris hilton screwed in the pussy baccarat+casino+online angel fragrance How+to+bring+back+deleted+files Orgy of iceland Cellulite booty pics Contact cv encore lens toric

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »