Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Toy sorting

I finally did it. I got the kids toys sorted. How in the world do kids get so much toys??? I can count the one that we bought them, where did all the other one come from??? *smile* I told the kids when they want to play with some that we put away for the time to tell me and we will take one bag out at a time. That way I can have them pick it up and keep them somewhat sorted! I found some "new"(toys that haven't been played with since we moved) toys in the garage and they are really enjoying them and play quite nice.

Addie, if you read this HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Wish we could eat cake with you!

I'm feeling pretty good today. This flu thing is weird, you'll feel good one moment and then next thing you know you just want to lay down again. All the kids cough just at night. Elijah sounded just horrible last night. Even Moriah was coughing. So any prayer for them and us to get completely over this thing would be much appriciated.

Jacob went down to the west shore for his newpaper job. He should be home soon.

Want to hear something weird? My toothbrush broke! I was brushing my teeth today and it just broke!?! lol That was a first.

We started using cloth diapers again on Josiah, soon I hope to get him potty trained but until then...

Well, Jacob just called saying he was on his way home, so I better go and warm up the chicken soup.

Later!

4 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

*smile*

What makes you say it is Interesting?

The Middle J said...

Oh I remember your HUGE suitcase of toys- Im sure though now with 4 kids the amount you had with Elijah has more then doubled- lol


I know how you feel with being sick in all I just got over the same time flu just over a week go and missed a day of work from it :S


Hope you all feel better
Love
Jenna

Rebekah Doran said...

Yeah, we have a sm suitcase of toys in Alana's room and a BIG box of toys in Elijah and Josiah's room, both of which are not near as full.

I did throw some toys away yesterday,I sure hope they don't find there way back in the house!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »