Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy B-Day!!!


Happy birthday to a very wonderful man! Today is Jacob"s 33rd Birthday! Happy birthday babe! You're the best and your kids think that you are the greatest! We would be lost without you.


These pictures were taken on Father's day.

16 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Happy Birthday Bro. Jacob. Beautiful pictures of your family. Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Happy 33rd Birthday Bro. Jacob! I hope you had a great one. =) I really miss you and your family. I hope you can make it down here to see us sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Alabama Bro. Jacob. Beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jay,I'm not used to doing this type of talking to one but maybe we'll even learn how to blog before long. Also you really clean up very nice (haha) just teasing you. The picture of you and the family is one that makes me realize just how old I'm getting. It is a GREAT one so keep living for and showing the kids that God still reigns.

The Middle J said...

Happy Birthday 2 You Happy Birthday 2 You Happy Birthday Dear jacob Happy Birthday 2 you!!! AND MANY MORE!!! :o)


I hope you have a wonderfully special 33rd birthday Jay-lots of ♥

AKCameraGuy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACOB!!!

Your fav crazy-in-law,
~AKCameraGuy~ ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite son-in-law! So glad to have you in the family!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a great day! God bless you in your coming year!! :) We love you very much!!

Caleb and Mandie

J Nowling said...

Happy belated b-day Jacob. Great family pictures-I love the way you're all in blue. I also love the way you have the beautiful background. No studio could do that.

I hope you had a great day.

Sis. Nowling; Brother Nowling's a lurker and it ends there.

Isaiah said...

Hay,

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!
Sorry I'm a little late, I know I have no excuse(sp) just becuse I'm in Nash Harbor :) Miss you guys.

Jason Mullins said...

Well, Happy belated birthday! God bless you guys.

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks to all of you who posted and wished me a happy birthday. I appreciate it.

I actually got to hear from some of you that I haven't talked to in years. God Bless you all.

Paul, I hope that we get to come out soon, too. I have been thinking about you guys a lot. Sure had a lot of fun with you after camp. I really felt bad when I realized that I offered Bro. Kevin an espresso and not you.

Sis. Mandie, I'm praying for you and Caleb both.

Jenna and Jessa, I think about you guys all the time, as well and wonder what you're up to now. Thanks, and I miss you both too.

To my brother-in-laws, you guys are great. My only regret is that I don't get to see you more. Thanks for remembering me on my birthday.

Thanks, Gracie. I know I don't get to talk to you, much, but you are still in my mind the sweetest girl who stole the hearts of most everyone in Colorado Springs before you could even talk.

Jeremy, the answer is a definite yes. I would give up a lot of things to feel like I was 22 again--to have the health and stamina that I did then. Take care of yourself while you have no regrets, because you can't do anything about them later.

Jason, man I haven't heard from you guys in a dog's age. I didn't even know you read our blog. Thanks for the birthday wish. You are great friends.

To the rest of you, happy birthday too, because I know that I wasn't so kind on your birthdays as you have been on mine. ...Do I even know when your birthdays are?

Anonymous said...

I don't get on line very often. I do enjoy your blog very much and think it is a wonderful invention. You have a lovely family. God surely has blessed you. I am so happy for you. I hope that I can get to know you better, and you me. Thank you for sending me your family via internet. I would like to be able to have a blog myself, but will have to learn how.
It is way past your birthday, but it is never to late to wish you happiness and blessings. So God bless you and your family. I feel I know Rebecca from all your postings. Maybe one day we can really know each other.
Love you all!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
invoice prices canada autos minivan Nissan global awning Cruise line shuttle service seattle washington Free buy acyclovir online

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »