Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We're home! -- for now.

The kids and I made it in last night along with my Mom and Nathan and Ernie (mom's foster boy). Jacob and Elijah had been home for 10 days already due to Jacob having to return early for work. The rest of the kids and I went to AK family camp followed by their convention. It was GREAT! The whole trip. Getting to see everyone in Bethel and then going to camp with my brothers was awsome! The girls stole the uncle hearts and we had a great time talking and laught like old times. It was awsome! Convention was good and great to see everyone and the new pastors. You've probably all heard that the Nowlings are going to pastor Anchorage and the Suttons are going to Bethel. Anyway, we are home now and sooo glad to be home. Jacob had the house all clean and even the laundry all done! What a great guy! My cousin is here with her mom for a while and planted in half of my garden since I can't use the whole garden area. Anyway, they put up a fence around the garden. It is sooo nice! So today I need to plant my little garden stuff and unpack and then repack. Yes, I'm leaving again. Jacob and I and Elijah and Moriah are going to our family camp. Alana and Josiah will be staying behind with Grandma Peter and Uncle Nathan. I'm outta here for now! Hav e great Tuesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to have you and the family up here. I'm glad Jacob "survived" with you being away! Up for any more games??? Introduced Lisa to Rummikub the other day...I thought she used to play it with you; but, she said that it was a Faith & Rebekah game. Her comment was, "I didn't realize how fun this game is..."
I'll have to send you the Alana & Darian pics...could be backmail some day.

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks! I've missed reading everyones. I'll have alot of catching up to do when I get back from camp only I might not get it done until Mom and Nathan go back to AK though. :) Nice new pic!

Rebekah Doran said...

Rummikub! Yes, so fun, Glad Lisa enjoyed it. Faith and I use to play it, I didn't get to see Faith in Anch. I was bummed...

Yeah, send me those pics. I'm curious about them now?!?!?!?!?

Katie said...

WAHOO, YOUR BACK, YOUR BACK :-)
I have missed your BLOGS!
But good news, I will get to see you at FAMILY CAMP....WAHOO.

Rebekah Doran said...

Thank you sis. Katie. It was nice seeing you at camp. Wished we could of talked more. :)