Monday, June 26, 2006

A Good Monday.

Today was a very good Monday. Got what I wanted to get done, the kids were good and I didn't have to cook. :) Don't get me wrong. I love to cook! But when it is 90 outside, I would rather not. We have an air conditioner to put in our window, it just hasn't got there yet. I think it will this week though! Still no tin on roof yet, but soon!

Lets see, today I picked strawberries, watered my garden and plants in front of the house and in the house, watched the kids run through the sprikler (that was fun! Hearing them squeal and laugh and watching Josiah figuring it out. lol ) Cleaned the bathroom, helped kids with chores (elijah has started loading the dishwasher now! does good!) Let the kids play with play dough. Got to show them how to make a couple different things. Put pictures in an album and had the two older ones push the two younger ones in the strollers to go and check the mail right before bed to get them extra tired. It worked! Yah! Now they are all in bed and I'm trying to work up the courage to attack the corner that everyone puts everything there! Do you have one of those places in your house?

I did......oh, I can't think of the word. You know, when you dig up a plant and plant it somewhere else? Transplant it? Anyway, I had a flowering plant that no one could see due to my lilac tree growing out in front of it. So I moved it next to another flowering plant right next to the porch. It seems to have worked! It has been a couple of days and it hasn't died. *big smile*

Jacob is having a terrible time with his allergies. They are really bad this year. Finally went to a doctor and they wanted to give him a shot. He said that he would have to look into is and get back with them. Come to find out that the side affects are worse than the allergies, soooo...please say a prayer for him (and me!) they really drain him and he has no energy or life and is always coughing and not feeling good.

Nate- You'll have to let me know how the fajitas turned out tonight. Did Bro. Johnny like them?

I can't eat raw garlic or take a garlic pill. I just figured out that they give Moriah gas bad! Poor baby. She is the first baby to get gas from something I eat. I've been blessed! For the first time I've had a sinus infection. So I prayed and have been taking cranberry capsules all day today and it is doing much better. I'm not hacking near as much either. PTL!


Here is Jacob at Avalanche Lake in Glacier. We thought that it looked
like he was standing infront of a picture. weird huh?


My brother Nathan was with him. It did the same to him.



Nathan and Elijah taking a rest.



Elijah and a really cool stump!



11 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Those are great pictures at Glacier.

The Middle J said...

Those are some real pretty pictures

wow- Nathan has sure grown up alot. Is he taller then Micah and Zay yet-lol

Elijah is so cute he too has gotten real big.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday we made playdough turtles and snails here. :-) We'll have to exchange pictures of playdough creations. My boys need more ideas! ;-)

Beautiful pictures.

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. *hug*

J Nowling said...

Wow. Awesome pictures. I hope you can find a way to stay cool. I have an idea what you are experiencing seeing as for 11 years we have had no air conditioner. Anyone want to buy some fans at the end of the summer? We probably hav a half a dozen or more ~smile~

Kasey said...

WOW! Has Nathan grown up or what?! Last pic I saw of him he had his cute little chubby cheeks (hopes he isn't reading) and now look at him. Your mom needs to get a shotgun to keep the girls away. Quite a handsome fella!

Beauty of a pic!

Sounds like life is never dull in your house!

Rebekah Doran said...

Yes, Nathan sure has grown this year. He grew alot just since Christmas. He is as tall as Micah now and I know that he isn't done growing yet.

snowflake???? I'm trying to figure out who you are?

Fans are a good idea. We do have a big one, I'll have to get that out.

Kasey- Your right, does need a shotgun, only problem, I'm not sure she would know how to use it! lol JK Nathan is good looking and sweet to top it off. He is the sweetest one of the Peter kids bunch.

Sis. Brooks-I really enjoyed staying at your house and using your pool that one wk. I don't know if Jacob knows who is all on our mailing list. :)

Sis Smith- Anytime your out this way, you can stay at our house! That is if you could put up with our kids. lol And thanks! That comment ment alot coming from you.

Kasey said...

I made your honey chicken last night........MAN O MAN yummmm-o!

Rebekah Doran said...

It is good isn't it? I LOVE it. So hs everyone I've made it for. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of the family, you know I love pictures. And good ole Glacier Park. a couple nights ago Sam and I were looking at the pictures we took on one of our last visits to Glacier Park. we took Derrick up there and took alot of pictures. such a beautiful part of God's Country.

Aehric said...

Hey guys, finally found your blog. Had the hardest time of it for some odd reason. Anyhow, Great to see you had a good time in Glacier.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Paris hilton  video download Based filter spam web Aetna health insurance co uk travel insurance Diet meridia drug J regan thomas rhinoplasty Printable phone number checklist Humidifiers april air gratis cassino allegra cozumel allegra 3f allegra 180mg description freezers eisheilige hh.net eishockey Sex tore - pa Order ultram online cheap tramadol interaction of depakote and decongestants camping ohio