Saturday, February 24, 2007

Aug 24

That is the date that number 5 is due. That will be my THIRD Aug baby, hmmmmm. Anyway, My other two Aug babies were boys, wouldn't it be funny if this was a boy too? hee hee We went to the midwife this week and I'm am 13 wks which would explain why I was able to attend evening services the past wk and a half. This was the first pregnancy that I missed sooo many evening services. I was just sooooo tired. But all that is over and done with and I'm back to full time. I'm even starting to feel like my old self again. Eating is SO much easier and I'm actually WANTING to do things instead to making myself. I'm so thankful.

So what have we been doing? The kids went and got a cold and then pasted it onto Jacob and I. So today was a bit sluggish for us but we made it through. Next wk my Mom and Nathan will be coming down for a visit. We are looking forward to that.

The addition is coming along nicely. The second bathroom is up and running. Yah!!! I did my first wallpapering job in it last night. That was fun. One of theses days I'll put pics up. Jacob had to reformat the computer and so I can't put any pictures up until he puts them back on the computer.

I guess I should put something up about what we did for Valentines day. I know, I'm 10 days late, but here it is. Jacob worked all day out and about right up until church time, came home handed me a card and roses and off we went to church. After church we put the two younger ones to bed and then made homemade cards with older two. They loved it! Jacob is a good artist and so Elijah and Alana had quite the cards with cool pictures on it and everything. It was soo much much to watch the kids and then watch Jacob. *smile* It was a very fun night for us all. Oh! I forgot, Grandma came over with pink heart biscuits for lunch. Those were gone in in time. :) That's about it for us though.

Sorry I don't have any pictures. I'll try to have some for next time.

9 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Oh yeah, Mandie and Caleb have a few new pictures on her blog. They are CUTE.

Unknown said...

girl... i was wondering what had happened to you!!! we were going to have to send out the coast guard or something to look for you.. oh micah!!!

:P but its good to hear it.

oh! and you got me! when you posted the august thing.. for a brief moment.. i thought that it was august! :P

Momma Tammi said...

Could you have this little one, oh about...I don't know...four days early? Our 25th anniversary is Aug. 20 and we leave the next day for IYC, so if you don't have it before we leave we won't find out until much later and that would just be sad! ~giggle~ I know...babies have a mind of their own and show up when they are good and ready. ~grin~ Glad you are feeling much better. See ya at retreat!!!!!! ~smile~

Rebekah Doran said...

Meg - You can go ahead and send the Coast guard out (Micah) anyway! *grin* We would LOVE to see him. BTW, I need to call them today...

Sis. Tammi - If the baby is early then that would mean it is a girl since only my girls have been early and that would break the patten. *smile* My boys have been late sooo, we'll see.

Unknown said...

why not four days later on micah and mine's anniversary?

Rebekah Doran said...

Your anniversary is the 28th? That's Elijah's birthday!

Unknown said...

28th or 29th. i can never remember. :P micah always has to remind me.

Montgomery's said...

So glad you are feeling better. I had it good with the girls the first 2 1/2 months, then sickness from there on out all day! Gestational diabetes (is that how you spell it?) kept me sick unless I ate every 2 to 3 hours, then I felt better. And I couldn't eat too much! Well, glad to hear that you are back to feeling yourself and can't wait to see pictures of the wallpaper job you did. Have a great day! By the way, our anniverysary is the 28th, so just to go along with everyone else wanting a special day, I do too. hee hee

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow! Didn't realize so much happend on the 28th. BTW, Meg, Micah told me it was actually the 29th. :)