Also want to say thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday in one way or another. It made my day. Thank you for the very kind e-mail, Megan. As always, you made me cry. I'm glad to have you in my life too. Very glad. :) Now if we could actually meet each other in person....
We have three birthdays on the same day here at the Flathead Valley. This year they all landed on Super Bowl Sunday. So we had a big party with lots of food and THREE cakes! yum. Debbie made my cake for me and did a beautiful job on it. Aunt Cathy baked me a red salmon, boy was it ever good. All in all it was a good day.
Monday Jacob took the whole family out to eat at Sizzler's. They have a special where the birthday person gets a free meal. yeah! lol I have to laugh when I think of how long it takes us to do things with so many little people in our family. We were at the restuant for 2 hrs! They had a baffet thing going so that is what we got. The kids ate the entire time we were there. Even Moriah, in fact, she was the last one to finish eating. It was so fun to watch her eat all these different foods she doesn't get at home like olives, pickled beets, kiwi, grapes etc. We al throughly enjoyed ourselves and got FULL. Elijah informed me that they cooked better I did. *laugh* Don't you just love honesty? Oh, guess what else Elijah said. We were leaving the restuant after my "cute" kids got some sweet grandmother to give them each a dime *shaking head* and the kids saw a dog. Elijah pipes up, "That's a girl dog....because it has ears that look like Mom's, only they are bigger...." ??????!!!!!????? What in the world did he mean by that??? Wait, wait, wait, you know,... maybe I really don't want to know....*laugh* I told Jacob that I'm going to get a complex from my own kid! hee hee
On to the garage, that mudding is just about done. Yesterday while we were out, we picked up some wallpaper books and have been looking through them to get ideas on how we would like to do our walls. Jacob is in charge of the bathroom and his office/guest room. We made an agreement that he gets to choose how to decorate the sm. bathroom now and when we got more money I'll get to decorate the bigger one. *big smile* Flowers, here I come! For the livingroom, we do something that we both like.
Ok time for pictures. Here is one of the 3 birthday people with our cakes. L to R Uncle David, Kari Beth (4), me. With three people taking pictures, it was hard to know who to look at.



11 comments:
Hey Bek! So glad you liked it! Love you!
And yes! We have got to meet! Hopefully we'll get visit to when I come up there! So exciting!
[do you realize that every sentence has an exclamation point?!]
Your cake was beautiful! Debbie did a wonderful job! Makes me hungry for cake. :-P
I didn't realize Bro. David and Kari Beth's birthday were the same day.
so glad you're feeling better!
looks like you had a nice birthday. :)
I'm soooooooo glad you're feeling so much better. And you're looking good, too! I pray it will all be smooth sailing the next several months until that 5th little bundle of joy bursts into your lives! Such fun your home will be, Bekah!!! ;-)
It's so great that you share your birthday with two other people at church!!! How fun is that?! (I agree with Grace, the picture of the cake makes my mouth water!)
Beautiful cakes! Glad you are feeling better. You look adorable!
Great birthday, looking good, and feeling better?! That is almost as good as being older than me! ;) BTW the cake Debbie made is to die for, as much cake as I had this weekend, and I'm still wanting more!
Happy belated birthday, Bekah.
And I'm glad you're doing better. You do look really good. :-)
The cakes are beautiful. (I feel like a parrot repeating what everyone else has said.)
That is neat sharing your birthday with others in the church. (There I go again with the repeating ... tee heee)
Have a great weekend. :-)
I meant to e-mail you much sooner than this, but you've got to look through your own "catalog" and tell me which maternity shirts you want back! LOL! I want them back when you're done! If the Lord wills, this won't be our last one! :-)
Happy belated birthday....and belated congratulations! I am slow on the news these days. I have one question....does, uh, Sis Amy Bogoni know you're expecting #5? Cuz you KNOW she always follows you....ha! I think she reads your blog so I can just see a pillow flying toward my head from Rocky Mount! I'm still going to keep praying for your tummy! Hugs from NC.
I just read your post about being concerned your son isn't talking. My nephew had the same problem. His parent's were pretty concerned and had someone come over and have little sessions with him to make sure he was progressing normally (he was born premature) They couldn't figure out why he wouldn't talk! He didn't really start talking until about four I guess. Now...the kid will NOT BE QUIET! Have no fear, it will come!
Time for an update!! I want to see pictures of your addition!! :)
Post a Comment