What a great Monday. I feel so good. *smile* Ended up washing all our bedding and cleaning out the kid's rooms (even under there beds) of course after that I had enough dirty clothes to wash another load of laundry. I told Jacob from now on we have to make sure they clean at lest once a day under their beds. I also had Elijah clean out his junk drawer. That boy likes to keep ever piece of paper he finds. *shaking head* Told him that he was allowed to keep 10 pieces and the rest goes in the trash. Also cleaned the top of his dresser which had accumulated his papers too and told him no more putting papers up there.
Jacob decided to go into town today. Took the two boys with him. *contented sigh* The house is nice and quiet. :) Anyway, Jacob is picking up the last bit of paint we need and the flooring for his office. We decided to go with a vinyl since he doesn't always like to take his shoes off when coming in from being out. Not to mention his coffee has spilled quite a few times although in all fairness to him one of the kids are the ones to blame for that. So my nice new carpet doesn't look so new in the entry area. Oh well.
After the painting is all done then we will be able to get the carpet layed and then MOVE IN!!!! I can't wait. It is going to be so nice.
After the guys left, Alana and I swept, mopped and vacuumed the whole house. We now have clean floors, clean bedrooms (except ours, which I told Jacob we would clean when he got back but I'm running out of steam so he might just luck out), and clean bedding - all in one day! Wahoo! It's great to feel good again. As soon as this head cold leaves, I'll be 100% again. Isn't that exciting???? lol Yeah, it probably isn't as exciting for you all as it is for me, but that's ok.
Quite a few of us in the church is sick with this head cold. Sis. Melissa must of felt sorry for us and is bring us chicken soup and biscuits for supper. I know she is also bringing some to Grandma and I'm guessing Aunt Cathy too, since she is pretty bad off with this cold.
Alright, this is probably pretty boring of a post, just talking about house cleaning and sickness etc so I'll end now. Oh, Melissa is here! Time for some food. MMmmm...
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


3 comments:
Wow! You really are feeling much better. You accomplished a lot today. Made me tired just reading about it.
I'm really glad you're feeling better too. I've only gone through the pregnancy thing one time so far, but I was sick about 7 months. Oh, it was horrid.
I just said a prayer for you that your cold will hit the road. ha ha
:-) Isn't it great to get the house done? I just went into a cleaning frenzy last night, too. I have to do mine in nightly installments, though, because I work so late sometimes, but it gets done eventually. The one good thing about working is that your husband is obligated to help with the house. And mine really does. I'm so thankful for that. :0)
7 months! Yuk!!!! Oh, I'm so thankful I'm not that way. Whew!
Thanks for the prayer.
Yes, it is sooo nice to have a cleaner house after living in survival mode for a couple months. It is nice when the husband helps out. :)
Post a Comment