
The kids have been enjoying the nicer weather to play outside in. It is nice having the hard classes in school done (Math and Grammar or Phonics). Reading History and Science doesn't take quite as much time and is not near so hard on the brain (mine and the kids). I really have been enjoying reading with Elijah. I'm learning so much! I have never been to fond of history, but I really have enjoyed reading it with Elijah. I wonder if it has anything to do with me not being the student!? Ha! His science class is real interesting too. The best part is that Elijah is enjoying them both and is getting very good grades in them.
We didn't get a family picture on Easter Sunday, not even a picture of the kids. (We had a missing SD card.) So sometime I'll have to dress them all up again and try it again. We did have this one taken last Sunday though.
Jacob hrs at Best Buy have slowed down this last couple weeks. So he has been working on figuring out a web site for our region. I believe he has one up for our local church right now. (which is why he wanted this family pic taken. I think he originally was going to put it up on it.) Jacob tried one web host this week, but quickly found out it was too advanced for him or anyone else in our region to figure out. So he switched to one that does not require any past experience with web designing. When he has them done I will post the web addy.
Jacob hrs at Best Buy have slowed down this last couple weeks. So he has been working on figuring out a web site for our region. I believe he has one up for our local church right now. (which is why he wanted this family pic taken. I think he originally was going to put it up on it.) Jacob tried one web host this week, but quickly found out it was too advanced for him or anyone else in our region to figure out. So he switched to one that does not require any past experience with web designing. When he has them done I will post the web addy.Other news, I have been teaching the littlest kids Sunday school class. I haven't taught a little kids class for a few years now. It took a little adjusting, but I am enjoying it now. This week is my first with off. I am looking forward to sitting in the Adult Sunday school class. Jacob has been recording it for me, so I could still hear them. I've been listening to them while folding laundry. It is a great way to fold laundry! :)
This week we got to go to the tulip fields twice! Once with Kalena and her family and once (today) with the Sweeneys. Two different fields, so many beautiful tulips. I'm sure pictures of them will be coming soon. This has been a great week, not just because of the outings, but things have just gone smoothly this week. It is nice to have a week like that. :)
Jacob has been preaching some thought provocting, good messages. I can see God working in him and his heart. It is exciting to see. I know God is working in my heart too. My desire for God and serving Him is getting stronger. I just want to be everything God would have me to be.


2 comments:
All of the pictures are great. You have a beautiful family. I'm so happy you're enjoying your new field of labor.
Yaaaa one day spting will get to Alaska.......I'm glad your enjoying WA! I'm sure the tulip feilds ere just beataful!!
Post a Comment