Friday, April 16, 2010

What about the Holy Ghost?

Last month sometime, Moriah was scared of going to bed, even to the point of tears. When I questioned her as to why, she asked me if there was such a thing as ghosts. I told her that there wasn't, it just was something that is made up in stories etc. She then asked "What about the Holy Ghost?" Slightly surprised that she had a valid question, I told her that we didn't have to be scared of the Holy Ghost. He was there to protect us. "Even from T-Rexes?" "Yes, even from T-Rexes." I said. "Oh." was all she said. After that she was all fine and ready to go back to bed. We haven't had anymore problems with going to bed since.

Here is a picture I took right after taking Alana's picture (above). This is Moriah, showing her lively, go get em personality full force. "Moriah, stand over there so I can take a picture." This is how she stands. lol It amazes me how different Moriah is from Alana. We love her to pieces though. She is alot of fun.


We found her a bigger princess bike at a yard sale for $3. She is enjoying getting to ride a two-wheeler with big brother and sister.

No comments: