Wow, the week went by fast! That's what happends when you have alot going on though. :) Life is good. Tuesday Bro. Ted and Bro. Josh came over and helped cut our tin for the house. Bro. Ted know someone that let him borrow a tin cutter which was REALLY big and sharp and sure made the cutting go alot faster. I took some pictures of the house so that way we can have the "before" and "after" pics.
The guys hard at work measuring and cutting tin.

The cutter-Guys, how would you like that in your "collection" of tools?

Oh, also on Tuesday, my Grandparents brought my Uncle by to say "hi" while he is here visiting. Once we get over our runny noses we will be able visit inside a house. :)
Wednesday was my BTI service.
Thursday, my Mr. Visionary husband decided to bring us up to Fernie, Canada for the day. It was only 2 1/2 hrs away. Pretty drive. We drove up a mountain there and then got out and did a small hike. Drove back to town and walked around and got icecream. Then we walked by the river and finally ended up at the really, really cool "play park" as Alana calls them. It was awsome! I would have loved to had a park like that to play at as a kid. So many of them now days are wimpy, but not this one. Made me smile. It was worth the trip just for the kids to get to play on it.
Elijah walking across the tires.

Alana being little miss Rebekah. For those who don't know, Alana is not scared of much. Neither was I growing up.

Elijah and Jacob on the neat train they have there.

This horse moved back and forth, pretty neat.

Josiah had a couple falls, but nothing major. Alana, if you notice in the pictures, took her shoes off and they ended up getting left there. Opps! Overall, Thursday was a nice break we all enjoyed. Throughly wore the kids out, which made for a peaceful drive home. :)
Friday was get the checkbook done plus dpend WIC and then of course the normal house and family duties.
Today the kids and I cleaned the church and then they played while I made dinner for us and Debbie. Us church ladies are taking turns bring supper to them this week. They had ham, potatoes, cornbread, green beans, and baked beans for supper tonight. While I was over there dropping off the food, Debbie loaned me some fabric glue. I came home and patched a couple holes in Elijah's pants. If you can catch the holes while they are tiny, one would never notice the patch. Pretty neat stuff. Well, that's it from MT. Hope you all have a great Sunday.
Here is little Miss Moriah saying "Goodnight or Goodmorning" Whichever applys.


12 comments:
Spontainious trips can be so fun...looks like Jacob had just as much fun as the kids. :0) I would like to see Canada someday, I hear it is pretty. How is the roofing coming along?
I agree parks like that are awesome for the kids and there aren't enough of them. So are the quick spontaneous trips. We need them. That's what Duluth became for us.
Love you guys
Wow!!! How beautiful! ( The scenery and the children!)
I love the pictures and the kids, Jacob included, looked like they were having a blast, but alas...I was so bummed! When I saw your title, I thought that you guys were going to surprise us and come for a visit. *lower lip stuck out in a pout* I was so disappointed. But hey! As long as you guys had a great time in Fernie, maybe one of these days it will inspire you to get a little further north and west. ~smile~
I think Jacob did have alot of fun. :) Yes, S. trips are fun. We use to make them all the time in IL to Kenosha WI. Haven't done one for a while though, until this week.
It is pretty out here and in Canada, if you did come and visit Megan, you wouldn't have to twist Jacob's arm to hard to take you into Canada.
Sorry Sis. Tammi, didn't mean to get your hopes up. Jacob said that he is wanting to make a trip up your way this year, so sometime we will be heading your way. :)
Oh yeah, the roof is going to be put on tomorrow, Lord willling. Bro. Josh is coming over around 7 am before the heat hits, and I'm going to see what I can to do help before the kidos wake up!!! I'm excited!
Yea! You almost have a new roof! I'm sure that you will all be relieved when it is finally up.
No, problem on the disappointment. We DID get reappointed so we will still be here, unless God calls us home. We look forward to you visiting some day.
Whatever megan, you are asking the wrong person. I ALWAYS wanna go somewhere, but I can't find anyone to go. Ask me...I will go.
Those ARE great pics, Sis. And Moriah is so beautiful! I'm getting excited for babies now...ha. I hope you can go see the Adams' soon. How far is it timewise? Is it a pretty full day's drive? Or more? I haven't looked at a map but I think it's a good trek. EVERYTHING out there is a good trek. Thanks for sharing the pics, I enjoy it!
Great Pics, Sis. Sounds like y'all had a great day on that suprise outing. Please do pics for the roof too. Will we get to see you at convention this weekend?
Sis. R- Sis. Tammi is about 8 hrs away maybe 9 with little ones. I bet you are getting excited about the new one on the way. I think we all are a little. :)
Sis K- I will do some pictures of the roof. We took some, but I have had a chance to look at them yet. No, we are not going to be able to make it to the convention this year. :(
What a great site Lipitor oatbran tenuate online Gaudi hotel barcelona Saskatchewan cosmetic dentist golf outing sponsorships 2002 chrysler prowler toto bingo de cordoba maternity clothes Phentermine no doctor Holdem how play poker to The opening ceremony of the commomwealth games 2006 Craft business accounting
Post a Comment