skip to main |
skip to sidebar
AK Here We Come!
Tomorrow is the big day! 5-18-06 is departure day. As Elijah has been saying "I'm so exciting!" lol Pretty much packed now except for the last minute stuff and snacks for the plane etc. Feels good to be just about done with all the things that need to be done for a trip. So I'm not sure when I will write again. But until then keep smiling!
10 comments:
Have a wonderful time. Will be praying for a safe trip.
Thanks!
Hope you have a terrific time!!! Tell all your family I said HOWDY!
Will do! :)
Have fun! I can understand the joy in going home after so long! :)
And remember, some of them stewards/stewardess' are weird :p
We are having fun. So glad you all came to Alaska. Wonder if the river will break up while you're here or if it will just stay chilly?
I am so proud of my grandkids. :)
-Proud Grandma
Hey! The river broke and started to move the ice down river and out to the ocean... on Tuesday afternoon! Now it seems like summer really will come!
Jacob even got to be here when it happened.
Love, Mom
LOL Sorry Sis. Tammy, but I must say that your husband was right on this one. D70
Okay, okay! I was wrong! I am big enough to admit it! I just misunderstood during that conversation. Must have had an M&M episode at that moment. ~grin~ But I still want my own D70!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. vegas style baccarat sarah irish body builder 2004 f150 tires fog humidifier Information about paintball Foundation for cancer treatment asian schoolgirls accounting degree online picnic backpacks Model-it science software Ge group insurance life Valium overdose diet pills Salt lake city moving company accent area rug medical malpractice debt consolidation Black in jack rock school Distance education warehouse management bc canada 6 sub lingual levitra or viagra
Post a Comment