Wednesday, May 06, 2009

9 Years

Today Jacob and I've been married for 9 years! Wow, so much has happened in those 9 yrs. Having 5 kids sure has made the time fly. :0)

Happy Anniversary Jacob! I love you babe!

On another note, Grandpa just called to let us know that he is coming over with some manure for our garden. Gotta go and get busy!

7 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Happy Anniversary! You've had a full and productive 9 years. :-D Congratulations. We both love you guys.

Grace & Co said...

Happy Anniversary!

J Nowling said...

Happy Annniversary!

Momma Tammi said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! (sorry-the guys didn't tell me what day it was and i didn't check blogs yesterday)

Dave and Melissa said...

Hi ! Hope you had a great Anniversary. Sorry I did not mention it before :( I am on my I pod :) But I can't get my keyboard to stay up to write on my blog?!
anyhow....... Hope you had a great day! See ya

Jessa Stephens said...

Happy Anniversary!!! =)