Alana finished up all her school for this yr today!!! I got all the tests together etc and sent them off this afternoon. Yeah! Elijah has a wk of reading left and two more spelling tests and he will be totally done. Nathan has 2 more wks of school and then He will be done! We finally got Nathan all caught up on school, so that mean my weekends will be more free to get ready to go to Alaska!
Right now all my kids are sick with either a cough or a runny nose. Tabitha was a CRANK today. Sure hope tomorrow is a better day for her, although she did manage a dry diaper all day today!
Ok, here are a few pictures of Moriah. One day after a shower she "fixed" her own hair. :P

Side view.

She's setting her own style! *grin*
5 comments:
She's got to start SOMETIME. :-) Thankfully, practice makes perfect. It can only get better from here, right? LOL
I love when little girls start getting at that age to want to fix their own hair, it is always GREAT!!!!
Makes you laugh.
School is almost done for you yea!!! that has got to be exciting.
I love it! She is my buddy . We will go down to one day a week of school in June! I can not wait ! I'm happy for you :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
That is so adorable! I miss my nieces and nephews so much. They're all getting too big!
LOVE the pictures--that girl is to-die-for cute! Ha!
Post a Comment