Yesterday my cousin, Debbie and I, went out and looked for a dress for Alana for Jessa's wedding. (She is going to be her flower girl and was wanting` her to have a white dress. It is hard finding a white dress with SLEEVES!) Anyway, we didn't find one but were not out of options yet! :)
While we were out Debbie told me about how Oprah is looking for women with long hair who are ready for a drastic change. Debbie said that she thought of me. lol I guess if I wanted to be on TV and get lots of money I could call Oprah up.
Today I told Jacob I knew how I could make alot of money and then told him about Oprah. I asked him if he thought I was ready for a "drastic change". He responded "Yeah, from the house to the dog house. Seeing as how I gave the dog house away, you'ld have to go to Dave's." lol!
Yeah, I don't think I am ready for a "drastic change" just yet. I think that I will keep my hair that I've been growing out for 16 yrs. :o)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


3 comments:
LOL. I didn't think cutting your hair would go over too well with Jacob. I believe he would nearly have a heart attack if you cut 8 inches off. But you could cut 10" off to donate to locks of love for children who need wigs and still have hair to the middle of your back. With a cause behind it, Jacob may give in for that.
Oh, I don't want to cut my hair. I like it long. My dream is have it down to the floor. I don't know if I will ever get it that long, but that would be my dream. :-)
No, I was just teasing Jacob when I asked him about cutting my hair. I just was curious as to what he would say.
Oh my, that's not my dream. lol. I have dreamed of donated to those who are in need, but I can't stand it too long, then the split ends and tangles... too much for me. I can't seem to get to the length I really need to donate. lol.
Post a Comment