While I was gone this morning, My Grandma was watching the kids. (I had Elijah with me.) A realtor was showing a house that just went up for sale down the road when they saw our house was for sale and thought since they were here, that they would like to see it. So my Grandma showed the house for me. I called the realtor when I got back to make sure they had the right price on the house. They did have the wrong price and was glad to hear it was lower then what they first though. I guess he actually took some time looking at the house. The realtor said that he liked our house but wasn't sure what he wanted to do just yet. The realtor also said that he did NOT like the other house down the road from us.... Soooo, pray that God's will be done in this.
I went in to see an eye doctor today. He said that somehow I had a cut on my eye and asked if I had been rubbing it. I did that one day that my eye first started to bother me and that is when it got red. I must have damaged my eye then. Well, now it is very irritated from all that other stuff I was given for the eye. So now I have the right kind of drops and my eye is actually alot better. It is nice to see more white in my eye. He also said that he wants me to start putting moisterizing drops in my eyes everyday to help with the dryness. (I have dry eyes so I can not wear contacts.) Whatever he called what was going on with my eye, one of the causes is dry eyes. Soooo, that's that for the eyes. I'm thankful it was nothing major.
Thank you all for your prayers. This second separation is harder on me emotionally then last time. But I know God is working and will continue to work. :)
On another note, Jacob started his first day of work at Best Buy today. I'm looking forward to hearing how that went for him.
2 comments:
I just want to give you a big hug!!!! Lvoe you!!
Thanks Jessa! I'll take it. :) ((hugs))
Post a Comment