Friday, November 06, 2009

Starting Our 4 Weeks of Separation

Jacob left yesterday morning, heading back to WA. He starts his first day of work today at 4pm at Best Buy. I think that he should really enjoy working there. It is only a part time, seasonal job. But it is what we need right now to pay the bills. Jacob is going to keep on looking for another job. We are hoping that he will find one this month so that we can all move over to WA at the beginning of next month.

We still are waiting on the sell of our house. This is the first time we have ever sold a house and so we are having to learn as we go. Looking back, I can see where we made a handful of mistakes in trying to sell the house. If we hadn't of made those mistakes, we probably would have already had the house sold. Our house is not under contract anymore and we lowered the price while Jacob was here. Hopefully we will get some more people looking at our house soon and hopefully someone will want it.

On other news, my left eye has been red and irritated for 11 days. Eye drops have only made it worse and more irritated. In the morning my eye is all matted together with that yellow stuff. Please pray that God will touch my eye and heal it.

All three of these things going on is making for a very emotional morning for me. I would appreciate it if you could remember us in prayer today. Thank you.

3 comments:

connie said...

Life isn't always easy. God has promised that He would not give us more than we could bear, but what He would make a way of escape. God knows how much you can take. You and I know that He is working in our lives to make us more like Him, and to help us depend on Him more rather than on ourselves.
Remember, I can do all things THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STENGTHENETH ME. He will help you, is helping you.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Boric Acid (sp) disolved in water. Wash the eye with it and it will help it.

Beth Bradley
The Church of God
Harrisburg, AR

Vicki Smith said...

Sorry to hear of your house problems. God has the answer. Keep asking for wisdom and direction.
My right eye is really red--I think I have a broken blood vessel. There's no goopy stuff. --Tea bags are good for drawing out toxins. Just get the tea bag moistened in water (probably hot) then hold it on your eye for a few minutes, with a cloth covering it to catch any drips. I just used the tea bag remedy on my infected bug bite on my arm. It really soothed it and the swelling went down very quickly. --I'll be praying for you guys.