Friday, March 26, 2010

The End Is In Sight

With schooling that is. Elijah has finished up his math book and Alana will be finished with her math book on Monday. They both have done very well in Math this year. Sometime I will figure out their grade, but it might not be until all the other schooling is done and then I'll just grade them all at the same time. It has been very nice having one less class to deal with. We still stay busy, but we don't feel as stressed now. It is nice. One more week and Elijah will have his Grammar book finished. That is going to be so nice. :) Jacob and I were talking about looking for a different type of schooling for Elijah next year, one that he could do more on his own since this fall both Josiah and Moriah start kindergarden. It looks as if we are going to try the Alpha and Omega one that is done on the computer or laptop. Of course when Jacob hear "computer", he was all for it. *grin* I'm really liking the sounds of it planning for you and grading for you. That sounds SUPER nice. :) I know that Elijah is going to enjoy getting to work on a computer. Up until now the kids are not allowed to touch them, so he is going to feel so "special". I will keep doing ABeka with the other kids, since that I what I am familiar with in teaching thebasics of reading and math. Now that I have done it for a few years, I'm going to be able to tailor it to fit what the kids need. Anyway, that is what we are thinking for now.

No comments: