Friday, March 26, 2010

Floss Won't Work on This One

A few nights ago Jacob and I were talking just after we had put the kids down for the night. When we hear a scared, little, 2 yr old, Tabitha crying in her bed. It wasn't a normal cry, so we both headed back to the girl's room to find out what was going on. We found she had this little hair clip in between her two bottom front teeth.


Jacob isn't the type of parent who "fixes" things that get stuck in the body of his kids (ie. splinters, screws up the nose, that sort of thing) so it was Mommy to the rescue. *smile* Thankfully it was a very simple and quick "fix". Tabitha agreed that she wouldn't do that again and all was once again well in the Doran home. *laughing while shaking head* What was she doing with that, in bed, in the first place? I have no idea and "no" it wasn't in her hair that day. And WHY did she decide to stick it in between her teeth, I'll never know. Where do kids get these ideas? All you new parents out there, be prepared for the unexpected. It will happen, sooner or later... But that is what makes life so interesting and fun, all the bizarre things that happen that you can't help but look back on and laugh about... I just love this life and kids He has blessed Jacob and I with... Can't imagine our life otherwise...

No comments: