Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girlie Sheets

Right before we moved here to Washington, I found another bunk bed for the girls. It was exactly like the boys with a double bed on the bottom and a twin on top, made out of metal and painted white. Perfect! We got here and got it set up, only problem was I had NO girlie sheets for a double bed. On Monday I took the girls with me into town to do some girl shopping. (Finding a Dress for Next Sunday. Which by the way is very hard to find a modest one WITH sleeves! We did finally find one. ) While at one thrift store I happen to find a double sheet set WITH matching pillow cases!!! The girls and I checked and there were no holes or stains on the set! So now we have a girl set of sheets for just over $10. We were and still are very happy about the find. *all smiles*


3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

Have not been here in a while. It was nice getting caght up on your life. sounds like it is great. The kids are getting bigger huh? very fun. I am enjoying my little guy.

Jessa Stephens said...

That is a find!! Sheets are WAAAAAAYYY to expensive. It kills me. I can't wait for yard sale season to hit! It never fails I always seems to get linens from yard sales. =)

Rebekah Doran said...

Tammy - Yes, the kids are getting bigger. I keep telling them to quit growing so I don't have to keep getting them new clothes. lol I sure wish I could see your little one in person while he was still little.

Jessa- Yard sales, hmmmm, I think I'll have to hit a few of those this summer. :)