I remember my Mom telling me about my brother, Isaiah, sleep walking. It seemed very strange that one would walk around with their eyes open but not remember a thing about it the next day. Well, Alana has decided to take after her Uncle I guess. She has only done it a handful of times so far. It is a little weird to see Alana walk around with this weird look in her eyes. You talk to her and she doesn't respond in a "normal" way. When asked about it in the morning, she just looks at you in complete surprise, not remembering a thing. So far she has just walked to our room while sleep walking and I'm hoping it stays that way.
1 comment:
Yikes.........thats scary!! I've never understood that eather. How someone could be a sleep, but with their eyes open. It seems impossible......but it's not.....
Post a Comment