Saturday, March 27, 2010

Teaching Them At a Young Age

Yesterday I was reading science with Elijah. We had to stop for a minute while I went to take care of something (I don't even remember what.). When I came back Elijah had Tabitha all cuddled up by him, going through the book and tell her what the pictures were about. Tabitha was just throughly enjoying herself. I couldn't help but take a picture. Warms my heart to see brotherly love like that. :)

5 comments:

connie said...

OK You've got me tearing up.
Wish I could give them a hug.

Unknown said...

WOW BEK! Making up for lost time or what?

We just finished giving your nephew his first bath and he is out like a light!

Btw.. babies smell so good after a bath! mmmmm

Love ya'll.. can't wait to see you in a few months!

Momma Tammi said...

Such a sweet picture...glad you captured it.

Jessa Stephens said...

awwwww that is tooo cute!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

I thought it might make you tear up Mom. :)

Meg- Yeah some. I could of wrote more, but it didn't happen. Mmmm, newly washed babies do smell good. :)

Sis. Adams - Me too!

Jessa - :)