Today my Mom and Nathan arrives from AK. They will be here a week over spring break. The kids are all excited. Jacob and my cousin Dave moved all the big stuff around last night so that means I have my big table in my "new" dining room. :) Jacob also got his office off to a good start. Right now he is putting the bed frame together so Nathan will have a bed in his own room while here. I finished putting Jacob's wallpaper up in his office last night. I liked his wallpapaer much better than the bathroom's because it was thicker and easier to put up. Next project (after straighting up the house etc) will be putting up the borders. Ok, time to go clean something. Bye!
4 comments:
I'm glad Sister Connie was able to come visit.. every superhero needs a break now and then
You got that right!
There's nothing better than new updates and things like that and THEN to have company to show it off!!!! (and I totally mean that in a "I'm just excited not being prideful" way :-)
How exciting. Have fun.
Wow! That is exciting--about the new addition AND the company! Have a great time!!!
Post a Comment