Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Just In Time

Well, we finished our new addition just in time for Rebekah's mom and brother (Nathan) to get here. It's great. I showered in our new bath for the first time this morning and I used my new office to write my stories in on Saturday and Sunday. Then, Nathan used the office/guest room to sleep in last night and tonight.

I'll have new pics on here tomorrow. However, I'm exhausted right now. I've been up too long and spent a full day on the West Shore covering everything from a science fair to basketball to a facilities planning meeting.

When I got home, I was fighting to stay awake but played Rebekah and Nathan a game of Settlers of Kataan. It was Nathan's first time.

I've fallen asleep three times while writing these few paragraphs, so I think I'll go for now. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

--Brother Jacob

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey jacob... really wanting some pictures here.

and i would love to read some of your latest articles. please???

Anonymous said...

We truly had a great time. Beautiful house, lots of room, precious grandchildren, beautiful grandchildren, smart grandchildren...!
We arrived back in Bethel this morning with a -6 degrees.
brrr.
Oh, well, the Lord blessed us with perfect weather for a week with temps from high 20's to 40's. Wonderful spring weather.
Love, Mom

Rebekah Doran said...

Meg - I'll put some of Jacob's articles up here this month sometime. Remind me if I haven't done it by the last week of this month ok?