At last we have some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Once we get the borders and pictures hung on the walls we'll have to post more but until then here is what we have. Jacob got up this morning and had the kids cleaning and took theses just for you. Don't you feel special? *grin* Good. Mom and Nathan are back home now. I will write about it soon and post a couple pics too. But for now we are just doing the house pics.
Here is the garage before any fixing.

New window and door to the backyard.

Covering the old door to the back yard.

Our soon to be bathroom where the door use to be.

Our bathroom now.

Jacob's office and our guest bedroom.

Our Living Room view from the Kitchen.

Living room view from the door. You can kinda see the 5 ft opening to the kitchen.
8 comments:
WOW, that looks awesome! I can't wait to come see it. I'm sure it makes the house feel much bigger and now those little ones have all kinds of room to run.
Beautiful job! I love the windows!
Very nice! And doesn't it just feel SO GOOD to know you did it yourselves? Fulfillment!
Bro. Ray - yeah! you guys will have to come visit us again. :) There is so much more room and you will even have a table to eat at this time. *grin*
Sis. Tammi - Thanks! The best part about those windows was that they were free. Jacob wanted a big window like that but we knew we probably couldn't afford one THAT big. But God surprised us and gave Jacob the desire of his heart.
Sis. Smith - It does feel really good to have saved up the money to get this all done without going into debt. It's great.
wow looking good!
Yeah, the windows are really pretty. I also really like the floor in the bathroom. I'm sure the extra space is really nice as well. Great job!!! I'm so happy for you. :-) *big hug*
Oohhhh... Aaahhhh... Looks good :)
WOW!! It looks REALLY nice!!! I like all the windows!
HEY!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!????? I got on with Alaska Airlines!!! I tried posting last night, I don't know what was wrong, but I couldn't get into my blog. Anywho...I'm REALLLY excited!!! ;=)
Post a Comment