Friday, March 02, 2007

Moving In

We got our carpet laid yesterday. *big smile* The grayish blue looks really nice and it is not brown! (I'm not a big brown fan.) After the kids were in bed Jacob moved the smaller living room stuff (like computer etc) into the new living room and I started putting wallpaper up in the office. This wallpaper it thicker and easier to put up than the bathroom. Got about half done before we were both ready for bed ( after midnight). Today Grandpa is putting the flooring in the office and maybe cutting out the door to connect the "garage" to the main house. Then we will be able to move the couch into the new living room. Well, my grandparents are here so I better go for now. I'll be posting pictures soon!!!!!

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

How exciting! Can hardly wait to come visit and see what you've done.

~Amy said...

That's so great!!! I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see the pictures. :-)

We're looking to buy a house within the next several months, so we understand that "getting excited about the newness" feeling.

:-)

Rebekah Doran said...

MT- Can't wait for you guys to come and visit with us again. There is so much more room and you all will actually have a table to eat at! :)

Amy - House shopping is sooo much fun. Enjoy it. So we might be seeing pictures on your blog in the next several months?

~Amy said...

I hope so. We're even looking at the possibility of building, which is my preference. It'd be really cool to pick out all our own stuff. I have an uncle who's a builder and he said he'd be ready to start next week!!! We'll see ...

Rebekah Doran said...

It is really fun to pick out what YOU want in a house. That is one reason we got this house as it wasn't finished yet and we would get to pick how we wanted it. Hope it works out for you guys.