Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Little Brother is ENGAGED!!!

It's hard to believe that the little brother whose diapers I use to change and wash is now engaged. Really, I couldn't be more happy though. She is a good girl who loves God and has a good head on her shoulders not to mention is also just perfect for Micah. From what I understand, the wedding won't be for another yr or two. Megan is to visit Micah this summer and see what Bethel, AK is REALLY like since they will be living there after getting married until Micah is out of the Coast Guard. Alright, enough talk and on to the pictures.

The beautiful bride to be Megan.


The handsome? groom to be. Does she know what she is getting herself into?


Aren't they cute together?


Their first Date picture. Actually, it was the first date for either one of them period. Neat huh?


First "Engagement" Picture

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww!!!!! That is SO sweet, Bek!!!

Thank you. I'm so glad that your family has welcomed me with open arms.

Love you all.

Momma Tammi said...

Congratulations Micah And Megan! At the Assembly, I was wondering how long it would be before you two would be engaged. I'm happy for both of you.

Pam said...

Congratulations Micah and Megan. May God bless the both of you.

Vicki Smith said...

Oh my! Congratulations to all of you! May God bless you and prosper you as you serve Him.

Anonymous said...

What a nice looking couple! We're so very happy for you two.

Kasey said...

Yay meg and micah! Bekah, i was the one shopping with megan the day she picked that outfit out for their first date. I even sold her on that shiny looking shirt.