Here is a picture of Alana getting ready to blow out her candles.

The happy 4 yr old with her empty plate.

Two cousins, Hope and Andrew, enjoying themselves.
After cake we all headed outside to play in the new "fun" sprinkler we had gotten for the day. The forecast for the day was scattered showers. I prayed that it would be nice enough for an hour so that the kids could play in the water and by the time we were done with the cake, the weather was just right. God even cares about a little girls birthday party. :) Here is a picture of the sprinkler. The little "fingers" move back and forth while spaying water. Lots of fun.
Jacob was able to get some great shots of the kids faces while they ran through the sprinkler. (He took over 400 that day!) Here are a few of the best.
Faith

Alana couldn't work up the nerve to run through the sprinkler (I've been working with her and she can do it now.), so she ended playing with the gift the the Hendricks got her, a ribbon wand. She really enjoys playing with it.

After the kids dried off a bit, they came inside to watch Dora. Tanner, Lauren, Sis. Melissa, Jacob and I played a game of I Buy while they watched. All in all, a great day.













9 comments:
Hey, you know what? You could blow up that picture of Alana playing with her ribbon wand thingamabob! It's a really great picture, and I think it would look great blown up and framed!
Jacob (my brother) thinks you could even make it into a postcard! :)
I can't believe Alana is already 4. Happy Birthday!! LOve ya, LIsa
Fabulous photographs! There are ALL adorable and worthy of framing! *maybe it's just a grandma thing to feel that way*
Gracie - We are going to print it off most definately. :)
Sis. Smith - Thanks! When someone takes 450+ photos, there is bound to be a few great ones. hee hee
Wow- I still have a picture of her as a new born on my dresser. I'll never forget the day she was born. I wish we could have lived closer and I could have watched her grow up these last 4 years. Such grown into such a little lady and she's only 4 how cute!!!
Happy Birthday Alana!
Happy 4th Birthday Alana! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you and everyone esle. You all looked you had a blast! Alana, God bless your birthday and may he keep you within his care another year. Love you lots, Auntie Elena
Jacob and Rebeka,
The "...crack me up...," photo of the kids, reminded me of people dancing in the spirit and speaking in tongues. It's such a great picture. I loved looking at the kids playing. Thanks for sharing.
Love you all, Auntie Elena
Wow! I love the expressions on their faces as they played in the sprinkler. What a grand time Alana had at her birthday party.
I liked the picture that you liked of the kids running in the water. Make me laugh.
Happy Birthday Alana!
Faith and ISaiah
Post a Comment