Elijah

Alana
I just realized that I missed a whole bunch of pictures from the parade that we went to for Memorial day. I'll have to take a look at those and pick out a few good ones for another post. Hmmmmm..... Tuesday, Josh and Debbie started taking the roof off part of their house to add a second story while Isaiah was here, so Zay decided to give them a hand. Jacob was coving stories all that day, otherwise he would of been up there too.
That night we had Grandma and Grandpa over for Honey Glazed chicken and to visit with Isaiah a bit while they had a chance.

Wednesday we all went into town. Jacob had one thing to cover, so while he did that, Uncle Isaiah had fun with the kids at a nice park. Just before the park, Uncle had bought all the kids a toy at the dollar store. I guess that won Moriah's heart and she actually let Uncle Isaiah hold her at the park.

That night was fun night at Dave and Melissa's backyard. We roasted marshmellows and made smores.

Moriah eating a roasted marshmellow. Open wide!

Josh had been given a parachute (he gets all kinds of stuff for free!) and brought it over that night for us all to have some fun with it. Here they are lifting it up. Then they all take a few steps in and sit down on it to keep the air in for as long as they could.

Here is Dan, his dad Dave, and Jessy. You can't see in this picture, but they were throwing a football back and forth in there.

Isaiah having fun with the parachute collapsing on him.

Thursday was the day we had to bring Uncle Isaiah back to the airport. :( Alana was trying on Uncle's shades for fun.

Once at the airport we decided to take some pictures of Uncle with everyone. Here is Elijah and Uncle.

Josiah with Uncle.

Moriah wouldn't let Uncle hold her that day so we had to skip that picture. Here is one with the three older kids and Uncle.



We decided to let Isaiah take a picture of the two of us while we had a chance. Not real often that happens.

Good looking Zay.

Our last picture with Uncle. We were sitting waiting for his plane to be ready to load. It was delayed, so that was kinda nice to have a little more time with him.

That's it for Uncle Isaiah's visit. I'll have to look at the parade pictures sometime. Probably not this week since we are getting ready to leave for our convention on Friday. Dad and the boys are showering right now. As soon as they are done I plan to escourt them outside for a haircut. :) Then clean the van as well as make bread and get supper going, "Cowboy beans" as we use to call them growing up. (It was the "cowboy" part that got us kids to eat them.) *smile* Then church tonight. Hope that you all have a great day.





7 comments:
Cowboy beans! Thanks for the tip! I've made beans and cornbread for Brad's supper and he doesn't care much for beans that aren't the baked beans kind, so I haven't made them in probably 2 years or more. Maybe if I call them "cowboy beans" he'll be tricked. LOL!
I'm glad you guys had such a good time with Zay. That parachute looked FUN!
Such great pictures of everyone. We heard about the parachute this last weekend...it was cool to see pictures of it in action. See ya in a few days.
Great pictures. I've been gone for a while and was behind on a few blogs, but they are all so good. I've enjoyed looking at your blog!
Rachel - The "cowboy beans" are actually called calico beans. So they have a sauce on it along with green beans and corn. Yummy. lol you never know what a name can do for food.
MT - Yeah, everyone had fun with it. See you on Friday.
Hi Amy. I know what it is like to be behind on blogs. I'm behind right now. Summers can sure be busy.
Ya, pictures... I had a lot of fun while down there :)
What a neat post!!! Love the pictures.
Your children are so cute.
Looks like you guys had such a wonderful time together as a family!
Faith and Isaiah
Post a Comment