Thursday, June 07, 2007

Praise

I just wanted to quickly share what God has done for me theses last few days.

Tuesday I received some news that wasn't too great. I also had to have a certain answer to it by Thursday morning (this morning) in order to avoid a Doctor visit and antibiotics. In my mind, it didn't seem like enough time to get the needed answer and I started to get scared. Knowing the fear isn't of God, I did the only thing I knew to do, Pray. I asked the local church people to pray and a couple close friends that I knew would pray. All day yesterday, I fought fear and doubt. I did receive a short e-mail that helped. By night, things didn't seem any better. My thoughts were "God, your going to have to touch me during the night." It was a rough night, but by morning things had improved. I was staring at the desired answer in awe. Almost not believing it myself. I can't tell you all what God has done for me, not only physically but in my soul, but I can say this much, that my faith has been increased. Praise His Name! He is ever faithful.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD, SIS, PRAISE THE LORD.

Anonymous said...

God is Good ALL the time.
Love You!
Nancy

Momma Tammi said...

Praise the Lord for answered prayers. So glad that He showed you the answer just when you needed it.

I haven't forgotten about the website address that I promised you, I just keep forgetting to get it from Darren, who has my magazine with all the info in it. I'll try to get it soon.

~Amy said...

That's so wonderful!!!! God is sooooo good to us. That reminds of when I had that surgery this Nov. and the doctor giving a slight possibility of cancer, but it wasn't and I know my faith was strengthened too. Praise the Lord for answered prayer!!!! I'm so happy for you.

cokelady said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! He is just sooooooooo good to us!!! It's amazing, isn't it, how what seems to be a physical problem can be transformed into a spiritual victory?! We are rejoicing with you. :-)

Rachel said...

I am so glad for you! Thank you so much for sharing so that I can be strengthened through you, and praise the Lord with you. :-)

Kasey said...

God is a good and caring God!