Friday, June 01, 2007

Zays gone.

Isaiah left yesterday afternoon. We had a good time with him and are so glad he came to visit us. I haven't got to look at the pictures we took yet but I will soon.

We are doing "catch up" today. Doing alot of laundry and cleaning up. Elijah and Alana have folded the hand towels and washcloths...soon we will be folding real clothes. Later on after Moriah lays down for her nap the boys will be getting haircuts since I wasn't able to get that done BEFORE Isaiah came down.

Jacob is over helping Josh with his house. He is adding a second story over the former "garage" section. They will soon have a second bathroom too!!!!

The Harts from Alabama are here. They are holding a weekend revival for us that starts tonight.

Ok, I better go and see what my clothes are doing. I'll post pictures later.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you had a good visit with Zay!

Chris & Tammy Hart?

Erika J. said...

yay for spending time with family! i can't imagine going a year without seeing them.

just so ya know, i may not always comment but i do check your blog for updates daily. :)

Rebekah Doran said...

Rachel - Walter and Debra Hart, their parents.

Erica - My Mom usually comes down twice a year. Isaiah and Matt are the two brothers we don't get to see but once a year or more. Thanks for letting me know you check my blog. I told Jacob that people read the blogs, but most don't comment. I sometimes wonder who really does read ours. :)

Pam said...

Rebekah tell Walter and Debra I said hello. I check out your blog all the time, but I don't always comment, I do that with alot of peoples blogs. Sometimes I just get lazy.

Anonymous said...

I check your blog too!!!

Matt

Momma Tammi said...

I check too, but don't always have time to comment or anything to say that worth reading.

Enjoy the revival and say hello to the Hart's for us. We'll be in Chewelah for the A.M. service and Vernon, BC for the P.M. service, so please be praying for us.

Rebekah Doran said...

*smile* Wow, even Matt left a comment this time.

OK, "hello" from Sis. Pam and Sis. Adams. I'll try to remember to tell them tonight. :)

Wow, Sis. Adams, you guys are going to be on the move this weekend. We'll be praying.

Anonymous said...

Hey I read too!!!
It is just that my blogger has gone beserk and sometimes it will let me comment and sometimes it won't.

Sis. Net

Anonymous said...

hey, i read your blogs too!
it's just when i want to leave a comment, something i'm doing doesn't work for most parts, anyways sister connie (your mom;)
says, to use anonymous and see if that works. i'll give it a try. but i love to read what happening and look at all the great pictures of your family-my family members. yes, i do check your site. love you lots auntie alex-elena