Friday, June 29, 2007

Off to Convention

Right now Jacob is in town getting new tires put on the van. The Lord provided at the last minute with the money to do so. PTL! As soon as Jacob gets back we will be off for our 6-7 hr trip although it might be 8 with all the kids we have. :) I'm not quite sure when we will be back, Jacob is thinking about doing a side trip on the way back home, so we will see. Alright, my kids are done eating so I better go make sure the right clothes are getting put on etc. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Here is a picture of my rose bush out front of the house. I LOVE the pink roses. :)



Here is another one of my flowers that grows in the front yard. Isn't it pretty?

3 comments:

Netty said...

Oh! Such pretty flowers!! I miss flowers.
Praying for your safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What beauties to behold, I'd love to see those grow in mom's yard in Bethel ;) isn't God romantic?! *Smiles* I love him.

Have a great trip.
Love ya, Auntie Elena and family.

P.S. Happy 4th of July to you and your love ones.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!
Love, Faith and Isaiah