Monday, June 11, 2007

Pictures from When the Harts were Here

Here are some pictures from when the Harts were here. There are a whole lot more on Jacob's blog, so be sure and check them out. Most of the pictures of the Harts are already on Jacob's blog, along with some pictures of Elijah and Josiah. Enjoy.

Brother Hart, preaching in Columbia Falls. There were many answered prayers.
Jacob by a waterfall, near East Glacier.
The expectant mother, by the waterfall.

These are some goats that we saw at the Goat Lick.
They were very far away, so they're a little blurry

A BNSF train crossing the trestle, near the goat lick.

Another shot of the train, from a distance.

Rebekah at the Goat Lick in Morias Pass.

Alana, Josiah and Moriah try out for the U.S. Olympic Bobsled Team.

Alana, in native regalia.

Chief Elijah, better known as Screaming Eagle.

The children playing in the water by the bear statue in Bigfork.

Dad tries to take a nap with a friendly bear, but the children wouldn't have it.

10 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Great pictures. I love the first train picture and the one of your husband trying to take a nap with a bear with children climbing on him. Too cute!

The Middle J said...

How cute- looks like a wonderful time. I love the one of Jacob with the girls its so very cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of you and the awesome waterfall!
luff, Faith and Isaiah

Vicki Smith said...

Great pictures, Bekah. God has blessed you with a wonderful family. --And I'm so glad to have met this Faith who comments on your blog! Hi, Faith! Give Isaiah a big hug for me; he's to-die-for cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello and good to have met you also. When you speak to your awesome side kick, please tell her a huge hello from us.
Faith and Isaiah

Kasey said...

excellent pics!

Anonymous said...

Cool Picture! Where were they taken at? LOVe ya, LIsa and Aidan

Rebekah Doran said...

The waterfall ones were in East Glacier. The ones with Jacob and the kids were in Bigfork.

Leaning on the Beloved said...

How old are your children??? Boy I say, you folks are living in some of the most beautiful land in the US. Ohhhh, God help me, we live in the flat lands, I miss the mountains so terrible sometimes, yet God's face is worth more than the place....but still "the spirit within me lusteth to envy." I wish he had made mountians in Rocky Mount and not rocks in the Tar River!

You Guys, have a beautiful family. Pray for us!!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow Amy, HI! *smile*

Elijah is 5 3/4, Alana just turned 4, Josiah is 2 3/4, Moriah is 17 months.

It is beautiful here. I love it here. You should post some pictures of your kids again. It's been a while since I've got to see any pictures.