Jacob will be starting his trip home today, infact he is probably at the airport right now getting checked in. He will fly to Spokane and then drive the 4-5 hr drive here. I'm hoping he will be getting here sometime from 6:30 - 7:30 tonight. We are REALLY missing him.
We are all doing much better. All three girls ended up with ear infections and I ended up with Pneumonia. (Both are common with people who had influenza.) I was wondering why everyone else was getting better except me, now I know. The girls are doing real good now and I my lungs aren't hurting anymore. I still have a cough and get tired pretty fast, but overall am doing good.
My Grandma came and cleaned/sanitized my house these last couple days. It feels really good to have a CLEAN house again. :D
Tabitha is crying and I smell something coming from her diaper, so I'm going to go for now. :)
Oh, Bro. Johnny posted again. Can you believe that? *grin*
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
ewww...I had pneumonia and bronchitis, it was HORRIBLE. I will be praying for you! God brought me through it, Praise HIM. He will you too. It is going to take a while.
I'm so sorry you guys have all been so sick! I'm glad you're recovering though. Hopefully soon you'll be back to blogging, with a vengeance! Wait, that doesn't sound quite right (ya know, vengeance is mine, saith the Lord). How bout, back to blogging with lots of vim & vigor! LOL! :-) Love ya!
Post a Comment