We came home to a very tinder ham that we had put in the in the crock pot. Quickly made some instant mashed potatoes and corn and ate. Then the guys headed off to play video games with Stephen. After the kids were in bed and asleep Megan took a nap before we started our movie (The Ultimate Gift) and I played with Megan's hair. It was a good night.
Here are some of my creations.
1

3

4

6
I like this one.
I like this one.






9 comments:
They are all very pretty, but I really like #2 best. Glad you two got to have some girly time.
Very cool hair. Thanks for all the photos.
cool! i have no clue how to french braid.
Those braids were beautiful!
Sis. Adams - The French Braid inside out has always been one of my favorites too.
Tammy - Your Welcome!
Erika - It's really not that hard. I started french braiding when I was 14.
Gracie - Thank you! I love playing with hair.
WOW. You are AMAZING!!! How in the world do you DO that?! I think the last one is my favorite. (Where are the ENDS?!) Megan's hair looks really cool braided--you get to see all of the different colors. :-)
Hey.... shoot me an email when you get a chance. I have a prayer request...
wemmies@comcast.net
I love #1. I want you to show me how on Noelles hair? :)
Becki - I really liked the last one too. The ends are tucked under each other braid.
Sis. Nancy - number 1 is really easy to do. I'll show you how next time we see each other. It would be so pretty in Noelle's hair.
Post a Comment